Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Big Announcement Is............

Wish all of you good luck with your site. I still never have quite understood what happened on what site to whom,etc...but love IU hoops. I'll make this site a regular in my morning rotation. Best scoop always wins!

Wish all of you good luck with your site. I still never have quite understood what happened on what site to whom,etc...but love IU hoops. I'll make this site a regular in my morning rotation. Best scoop always wins!

Welcome. Multiple options are great. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks Seeking!  Glad to see you around and hope to see you around again and again!  :)

Great to see ya Seeking, more options is always good!

Wow.. Did they really ban you for coming over here!? Great business model...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

it was for sending pm's to some other members mentioning this place. And for a thread I posted thanking the guys for their work over the past year.

it was for sending pm's to some other members mentioning this place. And for a thread I posted thanking the guys for their work over the past year.

I take it they were reading your PMs? Pretty shady stuff. But then again it's going to suck for them losing you all

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hey, welcome and great to see you! Hope you enjoy it here!

Home....

This already feels (and looks) so much better than what HSN became after the "merger."  Thank you to BtownBanners for opening up to us and to the mods for seeking out something better.

(IUfan4life10)

Welcome. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

Home....

This already feels (and looks) so much better than what HSN became after the "merger."  Thank you to BtownBanners for opening up to us and to the mods for seeking out something better.

(IUfan4life10)

Hey10, great to have you here, and hope to see you posting more!!!

I liked HSN and like 247 but it just didn't feel right and so I wanted other options and here I am. Most of the people on here know me well from what I post but I'm harmless.

Welcome. I haven't seen you around since the PM scandal. Did you ever send one to Johnsoniu?