Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2024 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament

We were just that close. CTM assembled an awesome team. And after watching some of these other teams, undoubtedly the most classy group of young women. So proud of our program!
CMM, Garzon, and Parrish are going to be tough. Don't really see Lily as a starter so hopefully we can find a replacement for Holmes in the portal or the freshman have some star power.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, maharkn said:

CMM, Garzon, and Parrish are going to be tough. Don't really see Lily as a starter so hopefully we can find a replacement for Holmes in the portal or the freshman have some star power.

Also need to replace Sara's 3-point proficiency through the portal.  Don't think either Lenee or Jules have that in their game.  And I agree Lily is not Mack and we definitely need help in the middle.   CTM's not one to rely on freshmen and IMO Wiseman will get typical CTM freshman minutes.  Know nothing about Fenn's game as I could never find any kind of reporting on her season.

10 hours ago, maharkn said:

10 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Also need to replace Sara's 3-point proficiency through the portal.  Don't think either Lenee or Jules have that in their game.  And I agree Lily is not Mack and we definitely need help in the middle.   CTM's not one to rely on freshmen and IMO Wiseman will get typical CTM freshman minutes.  Know nothing about Fenn's game as I could never find any kind of reporting on her season.

The beauty of great programs is that they don’t replace stars by replicating them; the program creates new stars with new and different talents.

We did not replace Grace Berger with a mid-range savant; we replaced her with Scalia getting to another level and Bargesser as a defensive stopper.

I fully expect LaMendola and Beaumont to be outstanding next year, and in a style of their own.

Lisa Bluder post game locker room speech. A must watch:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5ebsi-vTL-/?igsh=MXI0dzh2djlqNGgwNQ==

Lmao. As much as I disliked Caitlin Clark, I liked Gabby Marshall. She’s on the all cutie pie team. Don’t judge me, Stu.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app