Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sure Las Vegas bets….Dusty May and more recently Josh Schertz is a 100% winning bet that each of them two are having the time of their life/s.

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

https://x.com/adamhoward0/status/1773411005826994260?s=46

Very small notice but seems Adam is locked in.   A couple days ago a lot of talk about him leaving to Michigan.  Could mean nothing but looks like he is still a Hoosier for now 

I’m pretty amazed that the staff appears to be coming back intact. I was absolutely sure that Kenya was gonna get the Ned Stark treatment.

4 minutes ago, Demo said:

I’m pretty amazed that the staff appears to be coming back intact. I was absolutely sure that Kenya was gonna get the Ned Stark treatment.

NGW said that there would be changes in the coaching staff.  We'll see. 

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

https://x.com/adamhoward0/status/1773411005826994260?s=46

Very small notice but seems Adam is locked in.   A couple days ago a lot of talk about him leaving to Michigan.  Could mean nothing but looks like he is still a Hoosier for now 

Rumors that he will be a paid member on staff after he graduates. My best guess is he was planning on working for Dusty, Woody/Dolson said not so fast, and then they offered him a position. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosier2014 said:

Rumors that he will be a paid member on staff after he graduates. My best guess is he was planning on working for Dusty, Woody/Dolson said not so fast, and then they offered him a position. 

I think the plan was always to hire him as a full time position after he graduated. 

Funny comments from Kelsey at the time stamped moment about his wife/recruiting ability. Seems like a self aware guy, very high energy. Not very familiar with his coaching style but on the surface I'd buy the idea he gets things going there in due time.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Posted by Dusty Baker sports reporter/anchor for WAVE in Louisville

Given where that program is the 1st 4 bonuses ought be 10 times those amounts. 

14 hours ago, Mopladysman said:

Aren’t we just right back where we were before Liam decommited?

I believe the comment was that the Tucker connection may have kept Hunter on the staff in the interregnum, and sealing him to IU may keep him on the staff next year.

In other words: he looked like the fall guy after a bad year from the outside, but he was able to save himself by bringing in Tucker. That’s the theory, at least.

28 minutes ago, lillurk said:

I believe the comment was that the Tucker connection may have kept Hunter on the staff in the interregnum, and sealing him to IU may keep him on the staff next year.

In other words: he looked like the fall guy after a bad year from the outside, but he was able to save himself by bringing in Tucker. That’s the theory, at least.

Okay I gotcha.  I thought it was Woodson being discussed as whose job was saved. 

29 minutes ago, Demo said:

Wow, that feels so weird. Charleston has always had that “we win and do everything right while we’re at it” vibe and THAT’s the school that rehabs Mack? Huh 

I thought Mack's violations at Louisville were minor level II violations.  I'm not sure that he's a major rehab project.