Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

14 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Agreed. Absolutely nothing we’ve heard about/seen from Mike Woodson suggests he’ll go away graciously. 

He won’t!  His over-inflated ego won’t allow it!

1 hour ago, Banksyrules said:

Yes it will.  Football brings in the big revenue and Cig likes Dolson. Even if the board of trustees don’t want to they’ll get all types of pressure from rich donors to change course.  

I sure hope you are right!

43 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Woodson has Cook and Simons in his hip pocket. I just don't see Woodson walking away graciously (or any other way)... he will be dragged out kicking and screaming that he's done his job.

38 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Agreed. Absolutely nothing we’ve heard about/seen from Mike Woodson suggests he’ll go away graciously. 

I respect your firmly held opinion.

I am pretty certain you are both completely mistaken.

12 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

So, in the midst of the best IU football season in over 50 years, guys still need to ***** about the basketball coach.

Sad. So sad.

Good to see you trying to polish that moderator badge... keep dreaming. :D 

BTW, this IS the Fire Mediocre Mike Woodson thread, and here you are reading and complaining... if it's that offensive, feel free to ignore this thread. SMH

3 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Good to see you trying to polish that moderator badge... keep dreaming. :D 

BTW, this IS the Fire Mediocre Mike Woodson thread, and here you are reading and complaining... if it's that offensive, feel free to ignore this thread. SMH

Whatever dude.

Are you ever happy?

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Wow. You come in here picking a fight and then finish with "whatever dude". Nice to know I'm living rent free in your head.

Whatever dude.

Didn’t pick any fights.

Made an observation that you don’t like.

Too bad some of you guys can’t look beyond your collective noses 

37 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

So, in the midst of the best IU football season in over 50 years, guys still need to ***** about the basketball coach.

Sad. So sad.

Correct. If we can manage to hire an elite football coach given IUFB’s history of misery as one of the worst programs in college, then there’s no reason we can’t do the same for IU basketball, one of the best programs in college. 

On 10/25/2024 at 10:34 AM, Hoosierfan2017 said:

“He’s a good shooter if you take out his 0-22 stretch during the most important part of the season” is a helluva take.

lol….lies, damned lies, and statistics. But I’m not going let Woody off the hook by saying these guys can’t shoot. I think the makings are there with this team. So if they’re not an above average 3pt shooting team (average at worst) that’s on Mike Woodson.  

1 hour ago, str8baller said:

lol….lies, damned lies, and statistics. But I’m not going let Woody off the hook by saying these guys can’t shoot. I think the makings are there with this team. So if they’re not an above average 3pt shooting team (average at worst) that’s on Mike Woodson.  

It’s all on Mike Woodson, win or lose!  This season will turn out to be a win/win for all of us fans!  Lol