Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Wisconsin - Friday, 01.19.24 @ 8:30 ET on FS1

1 minute ago, Home Jersey said:

Looked like Woody was telling Trey to call TO and it took him a couple seconds. Coach Ya just grabbed him by the wrist and got in Trey's face, I think he was kind of mopey after being late on the closeout. God this team.

If I were Trey I would say to coach Ya how about you recruit some guys with all “your connections.” Coach Ya has been more of a miss then Trey has this year by any stretch.

Just now, cbp4iu said:

If I were Trey I would say to coach Ya how about you recruit some guys with all “your connections.” Coach Ya has been more of a miss then Trey has this year by any stretch.

Kaleb Banks

Jakai Newton 

Those are the Ya guys on this team.

Just now, maharkn said:

Gotta love taking a timeout five second before a media timeout

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Why the hell can't those count as the media timeout?

This fun level is the same fun level I had with Archie with the potential to somehow be worse which I didn't think was possible

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I am easily already there. I eas still excited most games with Archie thinking we had a chance. This is disgusting at this point

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

This is the first game in a long long time I’ve had to shut it off. I hope everyone enjoys there weekend. Goodnight all

I have it on in the background while I converse on here with ya'll!