Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

Game Thread IU at Ohio State 11/12/22 Noon FOX

Quite predictable. IUFB is just a laughingstock.  Wonder behind the scenes if any plans in order  to not be one of worst P5 conference teams.  

If we had any momentum whatsoever I’d say stick with Allen but it’s beyond gone. I don’t think IU/NIL/etc has any plans to make us competive.  At least the landscape exists to think about it. 

The Leo/family approach was probably the best shot a school like IU has with zero history and little resources. Bleak outlook but that’s really the standard. Never any hurt feelings in IUFB.  

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Quite predictable. IUFB is just a laughingstock.  Wonder behind the scenes if any plans in order  to not be one of worst P5 conference teams.  

If we had any momentum whatsoever I’d say stick with Allen but it’s beyond gone. I don’t think IU/NIL/etc has any plans to make us competive.  At least the landscape exists to think about it. 

The Leo/family approach was probably the best shot a school like IU has with zero history and little resources. Bleak outlook but that’s really the standard. Never any hurt feelings in IUFB.  

Hey Wayne, that’s a big amen! 

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, DChoosier said:

I don’t understand the negativity today. I was reflecting on the game and realize we could have won if only 60-70 plays turned out differently. Keep your chins up because yes….we really are that close.

Or if O$U would've played their 3rd string, then IU only loses by 10-15.