Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs Michigan State - 02/12/22 @ 3:00 on B1G+

A Michigan State Saturday doubleheader.  Men on the road in East Lansing at 3:30 and the women hosting the Spartans in Bloomington.  This game was originally scheduled for Jan. 19th.  Spartans (12-10) (6-5) have lost their last 2 games.  Feb. 3, at home to Maryland and this past Sunday at Minnesota.  They have a home game tonight against #4 ranked Michigan

Live Stats

Radio

Hopefully MSU has same letdown IU men did following an emotional win over an arch-rival two days later. Also, MSU has been far better at home than on road.

Hoosiers need another packed crowd to solidify their spot as Big Ten leaders. $1 tickets should helps and always makes for a big crowd for this promotion.  

IUWBB game is on Big10+.   The big ten could have had it at noon, 6 pm or whenever but they choose to make it at the same time as our mens game.  I’m sure there is a reason for it but I can’t figure it out.   

On 2/10/2022 at 6:46 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

A Michigan State Saturday doubleheader.  Men on the road in East Lansing at 3:30 and the women hosting the Spartans in Bloomington.  This game was originally scheduled for Jan. 19th.  Spartans (12-10) (6-5) have lost their last 2 games.  Feb. 3, at home to Maryland and this past Sunday at Minnesota.  They have a home game tonight against #4 ranked Michigan

Live Stats

Radio

My bad for starting the other thread, I couldn’t find this one!