Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Jackson State Game and Bardo Criticism Thread - 11/23/21

No its not the crowd or anything else of that nature. We have seen this before this season. I expect from what woody has said so far this year I expect a much more focused team second half. Wake up call going on in locker room currently

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We're up 17 at half in a game that has a 24 1/2 point line.
This isn't even on the radar of how bad some Big Ten teams have played this year.
It wasn't a great half not terrible but I think we played a bit lasidasical will be better second half

Honestly true of any team but ok
Doesn't mean brass needs to accept it! Not a knock on you but we want a killer instinct that iu hasn't had in years and we need to bring it woody will expect it also

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Doesn't mean brass needs to accept it! Not a knock on you but we want a killer instinct that iu hasn't had in years and we need to bring it woody will expect it also

Exactly.  I doubt Knight was ok with poor play just because it was Thanksgiving week.  

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Hummel is a pretty good announcer and he was a Purdue player that even IU fans had a hard time hating.  

Chris Kramer, on the other hand....

I agree. I always liked him and like Painter as well. Just keeping the schadenfreude alive.

Just now, coonhounds said:

I don’t disagree (how’s that fir a double negative?) — Woodson will lay into them at the half, we’ll come out with better focus and energy. 
But can’t just ignore this very short turnaround right before Thanksgiving and against a terrible team. Almost any good team would start like this, that’s reality