Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lebowski

(2022) RB Gi'Bran Payne to INDIANA

1 hour ago, upperarlington said:

I graduated in '87. Sat through some lean @$$ years back then. But we always went to the games. Babe Laufenberg, Duane Gunn, AT etc.

Great to see us finally on the mend.

Agreed.  I think I went to every home game in the 90's.  The first half as a high schooler, the second half as an IU student.  During that time my most memorable games were actually losses.  I'll never forget that 1994 game where we lost to Penn State but it was closer than expected which caused PSU to drop to #2 in the polls, also costing them a national championship.  It was awesome.

It's good to have memorable wins now instead

Did Payne truly commit?  LaSalle played their first playoff game here in Ohio and won 42-14.  Seven touchdowns, but none by Payne?  I know that many see him as a CB, but just wondered if anyone knew what his story is?  Injured?  Changed to defense only?  Just curious.

24 minutes ago, rayl456 said:

Did Payne truly commit?  LaSalle played their first playoff game here in Ohio and won 42-14.  Seven touchdowns, but none by Payne?  I know that many see him as a CB, but just wondered if anyone knew what his story is?  Injured?  Changed to defense only?  Just curious.

Yes, he’s committed to Indiana