Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Do any of you have Dolby Atmos in your ncaabb setups?  I'm thinking of adding it to mine but I can't find confirmation that IUBB games are presented with Dolby Atmos.  Does anybody know?

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

Do any of you have Dolby Atmos in your ncaabb setups?  I'm thinking of adding it to mine but I can't find confirmation that IUBB games are presented with Dolby Atmos.  Does anybody know?

Do you already have surround sound and are looking to upgrade your setup, or starting new with surround sound featuring Atmos?

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Do you already have surround sound and are looking to upgrade your setup, or starting new with surround sound featuring Atmos?

Starting new.  I've had surround sound systems in the past, but it's been several years.  I'm looking to start back up with a wireless system that I have my eye on, but I really only watch sports.  I'd love to be immersed in sound during nfl/nhl/iubb games

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Starting new.  I've had surround sound systems in the past, but it's been several years.  I'm looking to start back up with a wireless system that I have my eye on, but I really only watch sports.  I'd love to be immersed in sound during nfl/nhl/iubb games

It’s pretty awesome. I have a simple Sonos wireless setup with a Sonos Beam soundbar and two Sonos Ones (I think that’s what they’re called) as my surrounds.

It depends on the network how immersive it is, but when it’s good it’s REALLY good and I don’t think I’ve ever noticed a sports network straight up not having it on. The Iowa/Seton Hall game right now sounds great. NASCAR is the best sport for it followed closely by hockey and big atmosphere CFB. 

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

It’s pretty awesome. I have a simple Sonos wireless setup with a Sonos Beam soundbar and two Sonos Ones (I think that’s what they’re called) as my surrounds.

It depends on the network how immersive it is, but when it’s good it’s REALLY good and I don’t think I’ve ever noticed a sports network straight up not having it on. The Iowa/Seton Hall game right now sounds great. NASCAR is the best sport for it followed closely by hockey and big atmosphere CFB. 

Thank you sir!