Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2025 General Recruiting Thread (BBall)

16 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Catch all summary of IU targets including names possibly on the radar through the '27 class.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/first-look-indianas-class-of-2020-and-2021-prospects/

I'd like to see a 25' group of Moreno, Caleb Wilson, Trey McKenney, Mullins and Mikel Brown play together. I think you cover all the bases with that.

The 26' group I like Anthony Thompson and Manny Green. Luke Ertel is my favorite in-state kid, probably because I've watched him the most. 

27' will be be the best in-state class in a decade but Mitchell and Kenny Lampley are the 2 must haves right now. Imo.

I'll mention one name to look out for in 27'. I doubt we'll get involved but Darius Wabbington is terrific. 6'10 235 and plays like he's 20. Phoenix Sunnyslope High School. 

25 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Today's Indiana Junior All-Stars vs Kentucky Junior All-Stars

user generated

Replay free here … I was impressed with #24  Gizzy.  I hadn’t heard his name before.  Nice stroke   Maybe a little undersized?

35 minutes ago, JustWinWoody said:

Replay free here … I was impressed with #24  Gizzy.  I hadn’t heard his name before.  Nice stroke   Maybe a little undersized?

Looks like MW should be recruiting him as well

1 hour ago, JustWinWoody said:

6’3” pure shooter. Was out of shape until last season. Got in shape and averaged 29 ppg as a junior. Lots of college players in his family. He’s gonna play college ball somewhere.

You never know--local late bloomers are the best possible thing for IU.

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

6’3” pure shooter. Was out of shape until last season. Got in shape and averaged 29 ppg as a junior. Lots of college players in his family. He’s gonna play college ball somewhere.

You never know--local late bloomers are the best possible thing for IU.

What high school does he attend? 

46 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Because it's Indiana!

The really stunning one is Georgia which doesn’t have any basketball factories like Lalumiere, just an insane number of kids who can play. 

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/article/hoosier-hysterics-podcast-eric-bossi-232575480/

Interesting Hysterics podcast with Eric Bossi from 24/7. For my money the best media guy doing HS evals. Talks about the rating process at 24/7. Talks about IU’s new additions, who he’s very high on. Then dives into Haralson, Mullins and Sisley from a national perspective. It’s a long one but really enjoyed it.