Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

IUBB 2021 General Off-Season Thread

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Man this is such a good article. Reading Hammel brought me back to my younger days. For people who don't know Mike Woodsen played in 6 out of 18 BT games and was named league MVP. Never been done before and will never be done again. 

35 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Feel like thered be alot more tweets about it tho if it was for real… sorry for the spam 

That’s a very specific rumor to start a burner account over. Might be something to monitor. (Or might not lol)

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

That’s a very specific rumor to start a burner account over. Might be something to monitor. (Or might not lol)

Why start a burner acct if true?

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

To keep people who are pissed that it was reported from trashing your real, previously established account

That's reason #842 why I'm not on any social media.

"Jacoby Brisket" sounds like a joke based on the old Colts QB name "Jacoby Brissett". If you wanted to be the first to break some news like this, I don't get making the account's name something goofy. To me, it points in the direction of "Troll".

3 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

What are Nos. 1 - 841? 

I kid I kid

I checked my list and #842 was only about ½ day down on the list...  :farting_smiley: