Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: Minn at IU, Weds 9:00 on BTN

7 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I wish TJD had Deron Davis' awareness and touch. That'd be an unstoppable force. I love TJD but his awareness at times is not good. He's better when he's on the move which is also odd.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I would have said Juwan Morgan awareness and touch.  

I would have said Juwan Morgan awareness and touch.  
Juwan was solid too but there were times last couple years where Deron was probably our best play maker. He was one of the best post guys out of a double team I've seen at IU in some time. The other stuff like running and not fouling was his downfall.

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

When you make shots basketball is fun. Pretty simple. Maybe that's why I like the sport because I'm a simple man.

We're actually 5 of 8 from deep tonight, LOL.  Jerome, Frank, and Al 5 of 5, Phin 0 of 3.  Feel bad for Phin, but don't know what will ever get him out of his own mind at this point.