Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Hoosier visiting Bro in NY. Need advice.

So it happens that I’m visiting my brother in NY the same time we’re playing UCONN on Tuesday at MSG.  I was thinking about going but after this mess at Wisconsin, I don’t know if I want to pay up the wazooo to watch these guys play.  If they kept it close and looked competitive , I would have gone but not sure now with my limited budget.  So I’ll let you guys give you’re votes and opinions. If a majority of you say to do it, I’ll go.   Thanks and as always go Hoosiers!

Go. Relish in victory or wallow in defeat. You’ll remember it either way.

I was at the IPFW loss, and the Butler loss when we were #1. I will never forget them.

Admittedly my enthusiasm for IUBB starts the season at 100 and slowly drains throughout the season until we miss the tournament. It’s a regular tradition, so usually I choose an early season game before I realize we suck.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Ditto, it’s about the experience not the W/L. One of my favorite college basketball game was watch Loyola Chicago beat Kansas State to make the Final Four. You never really know what you’ll get to experience at a game.

Enjoy it!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app