Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

#IUMS NCAA Tournament

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Notre Dame remains staunchly independent in football; plays basketball in the ACC and its ice hockey team is an associate member of the B1G.

I'll one up you. Dallas Baptist plays Baseball in Missouri Valley D1 but plays all other sports DII. Also John Hopkins is a D1 Power in Lacrosse in Big Ten but fields everything else DII. Several DII teams field random sports DI.

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

I'll one up you. Dallas Baptist plays Baseball in Missouri Valley D1 but plays all other sports DII. Also John Hopkins is a D1 Power in Lacrosse in Big Ten but fields everything else DII. Several DII teams field random sports DI.

Minnesota Duluth is the two-time defending NCAA Division I hockey champion. Except women's hockey, it's Div. II in every other sport. 

37 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I don’t have a provider. Thought the NCAA streamed all postseason 

They do if its a stream. Then it has to be free. Once its on TV on BTN as it is today normal rules apply.

I'll do a recap after but am happy to report the construction for the renovations are underway and most of far side bleacher is torn out and fenced off.

IU's locker room for NCAA tourney and spring matches is a temporary trailer but by next regular season brand new beautiful locker rooms done on the current construction site.