Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Bracketology and Team Resumes

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Possible Dusty vs UConn intriguing as a 1v8

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I tend to think UConn would win that game by 20+ but maybe I am biased toward Hurley. Watched a good bit of both this year and just think UConn would be too tough to handle. I think Auburn is a very tough potential S16 draw for UConn though. Bad match up for them IMO, would really need to rely on Clingan and Samson Johnson. 

I'll probably pick Northwestern over FAU... but they surprised everyone last year too. Def not counting them out though

1 minute ago, Ryno6284 said:

ISU is screwed!

Drake was a 10, so they did like their resume over an auto bid like Oregon.  If Drake had been an 11 or 12, might have been the nail in the coffin.  Still would likley mean they would have to pick ISU over the likes of Michigan State/Miss St/St John's

1 minute ago, Home Jersey said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but especially with the NIT basically becoming a shell of itself, wouldn't mind seeing the field expanded by an extra 12-16 teams or something... don't flame me guys lol

I would be good with expansion IF all regular season and tourney champs got in.  We need more mid majors!