Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU vs WIU- Game Thread 11/5 @ 7 pm BTN+

7 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

He does. Both 3 pointers coming off of nice ball movement. Nothing but net. Also apparently got a two in the lane though I didn’t see that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

First three was called a two, foot on the line.  Other make was about a 12 footer.

So I have for years now, thought the PPV BTN streaming service, particularly the company that provides it, were some of the shadiest, greediest, scumbags I have ever dealt with. Tonight doesn’t change my mind. I purchased the one mont subscription the day of HH (October 5th). I thought “Oh cool, I pay the one month and get HH, the exhibition, and the Season opener which is November 5th!” Wrong. I turn it on tonight and nothing. Subscription ended at 10 am. Today. Jesus. Yeah technically that’s 30 days to the minute. But damn man, come on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

So I have for years now, thought the PPV BTN streaming service, particularly the company that provides it, were some of the shadiest, greediest, scumbags I have ever dealt with. Tonight doesn’t change my mind. I purchased the one mont subscription the day of HH (October 5th). I thought “Oh cool, I pay the one month and get HH, the exhibition, and the Season opener which is November 5th!” Wrong. I turn it on tonight and nothing. Subscription ended at 10 am. Today. Jesus. Yeah technically that’s 30 days to the minute. But damn man, come on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You should sue them for only providing you 30 days for a 30 day plan.