Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

That’s not entirely true. Fleek has been preaching from the mountain top about how corrupt it’s been long before the FBI investigation and many thought he was being over the top. Let’s not act like everyone thought it was as bad as it was before the investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ok, fair enough I can't speak for everyone. I must be cynical because I thought it was generally understood how corrupt NCAA BB recruiting is and has been for a long time. I'm not claiming to be an insider or expert, just an observer that sees the same schools consistently brining in the top recruits regardless of any other factors. They will often stack talent that is detrimental to the individual players NBA asperations. Yet still players line up for the same usual suspects. I don't need wire-tap transcripts or bank records to see what is happening. 

17 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yes.... yes it is.

And not surprisingly Indiana was an interested school. It’s amazing to me how many of these money grab players Indiana is “interested” in that never materialize.

Preston, Bruce Brown, Brooks (cough cough), Thon Maker, Bazley, Garland, Bambi, Waters, Alkins, Mike’s Bridges, Lugentz Dort, Diamond Stone, Malachi Richardson. The list is so long. It goes on forever.

Then Langford and Bryant.

Lol. I included Langford and Bryant because my head isn’t in the sand.

“Shoe guys” “agent funded”

But, in many ways i hate the game and not the player. Not these kids fault sharks are in the water and money is available.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I want to "like" this but I can't, the app won't let me.

26 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Commits to the University of No Classes.

Heard a long time ago that UNC was where he wanted to be. Also like it as a system fit. Has some Colby White to his game, though not that aggressive and not as good. 

9 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It’s been UNC since the cancelled IU visit or earlier. The rest was all lip service.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You want to talk lip service? According to Borzello, Love said that he’s trying to recruit Cade Cunningham to UNC. A kid who made clear that he wanted to run a team recruiting easily the best on ball guy in the class? Yeah, ok. It sounds super invested, though, doesn’t it?