Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

RB Ivory Winters to IU

2 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Homesick. Didn’t venture out of room. Campus too big. His IU interview tells it all ahead of this announcement  

Same thing happened with Larry Bird ... Does that mean this kid will end up being one of the ten greatest players of all time? LOL! 

29 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

That’s unfortunate, but it seems we’re in good shape at RB.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes very much so, I don’t really think it had anything to do with field time, from what I heard he looked good and explosive. Sometimes on visits things look great everything happens fast, you see campus and all that....I’m just sure it was a big reality check (not in a bad way). Coming from a town that fielded a 35 man roster, a town of only 3,000 people, to coming to Bloomington. I hope someone close to home sees that he’s in the portal and I’ll be rooting for him on saturdays hopefully. 

I'm sure there is more than just one factor in his departure but obviously this wasn't a second home for him.  I wish him the best of luck.