Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

lol thankfully 4 of my starters are underclassmen.

Yeah my Freshman class wasn't good but I got a Freshman in the starting lineup that is "good" across the board and putting up solid stats. Problem is right now he is my starting center at 6'7", because I have no other choice.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

And thanks to @thebigweave! This is a nice alternative to fantasy football, or something else that requires way more time investment. Love these types of games.

Agreed. I was skeptical at first and decided to jump in at the last second. Glad I did.

I think I have a real good shot at Dennis Butterfield and Jaden Blake. I'm tied for the top, they are both local leans, in my conference, and weak preference for winning. One other Conf 13 on DB and two other Conf 13 on JB. Fingers crossed, or my recruiting is shot.

And thanks to [mention=3911]thebigweave[/mention]! This is a nice alternative to fantasy football, or something else that requires way more time investment. Love these types of games.

Glad y'all are enjoying it as much as I do. Definitely doesn't require a large amount of time investment unless you really want to dig into all the stats and tendencies on your own. Just makes for a great game all around.

My team is playing great too. 20 point win. 8-6. Ranked 83 now. My best 3 players are 2 fresh and a sophomore.

I lose my 7'1" tank at center though, and I'm scared that'll really hurt me next season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Losing what are easily my best three players, starters 1-3, and top 3 scorers. I am anxious to see what recruits we can pull in. If we can land at least a couple serviceable guys 6'9 plus, I think we can be better next year. There's not a lot of skill difference in the players I have returning vs what I am losing, they just aren't performing as well because of playing out of position (I hope). We shall see. We have our final defeat..i mean game of the regular season with #1 Orlando Friday night, just hoping to make it a respectable game this time.

13 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Dropped a couple dollars so I could get a couple more scholarships lol I found a couple recruits that didnt have anyone on them so I figured it was better than getting 3 randoms assigned to me.

Oh no, in-game purchases. We've got a whale!