Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

James Blackmon Jr - KSK Basket (Turkey)

After the hatred toward him, I'm not at all surprised he left. 

_______

Yes. Why do IU fans direct such negativity and animus toward some of the IU players? Christian Watford was a frequent target until he hit the shot against Kentucky. Not all of the targets can be lucky enough to hit a buzzer beater against a rival (although JBJ hit one against Penn State). These players are doing their best. I don't remember these kind of attacks against Knight's players. It must be a product of the times. Very weird.

36 minutes ago, Honkyman said:

After the hatred toward him, I'm not at all surprised he left. 

_______

Yes. Why do IU fans direct such negativity and animus toward some of the IU players? Christian Watford was a frequent target until he hit the shot against Kentucky. Not all of the targets can be lucky enough to hit a buzzer beater against a rival (although JBJ hit one against Penn State). These players are doing their best. I don't remember these kind of attacks against Knight's players. It must be a product of the times. Very weird.

And what's very funny to me is that, after a couple of years, those same fans act like the players they hated on were the best thing ever. I remember Thomas Bryant getting so much shade for his emotionality (huh, guess that's actually a word!), then those same people saying that they wish we had someone like Bryant who showed emotion on the court, lol