Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

2 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I just read it. Said he flew in with his wife and 2 other men. Left in time to make it to Thunder practice. Pretty much didnt need a whole article. The article was click bait but it makes sense and adds a bunch of possibilities. The 4 people on the plane mean there was 4 different ways of flights so this confuses things. He said it was the Cesna but the flight list confuses me not sure what it means so I will leave that to you guys.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I posted a screen shot above...

Listening to Collin cowherd in the car on the ride home. He just cited a statistic that Russell Westbrook is the single worst player on closing out defensively in the NBA this year. The guy Westbrook guards shoots more open jump shots than any guy in the league.

Bump:

Incredibly fascinating stuff on Cowherd's show. He is doing a long monologue about how Westbrook is purposely padding his stats and the Oklahoma City administration is allowing it to happen so that Westbrook will consider staying in Oklahoma City.

Cowherd then followed up with his opinion there is no coach in the history of the game who would be OK with this.