Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Where is Tim Priller?

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I realize u are all joking but how can a scholarship player not making the trip with the team be no news to anyone? No mention really. Seems odd to me

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Agreed! All kidding aside, my post that started this thread also begged for some info as to Tim Priller's status with IUBB.

I realize u are all joking but how can a scholarship player not making the trip with the team be no news to anyone? No mention really. Seems odd to me

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

That kind of sums up his time with IU. I bet if you asked the average fan they would think he's a walk on...

Can't find a single thing on twitter about it. Everyone is asking the question though. WHERE IS PRILLER? I think it's pretty crappy that we have a scholarship player not even coming to road games and not a single coach or anyone is giving an explanation. What if this was Bryant or someone of that nature. I just don't understand

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app