Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Haven't seen the percentages but I'd bet pu hit a decent number and percentage from deep. I think if we **** them down from outside we have a good shot. They'll be playing their hearts out, at home, but that's a winnable game. If they're not hitting from deep we could easily steal that one on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Haven't seen the percentages but I'd bet pu hit a decent number and percentage from deep. I think if we **** them down from outside we have a good shot. They'll be playing their hearts out, at home, but that's a winnable game. If they're not hitting from deep we could easily steal that one on the road.

11 of 25. Plus getting 11 more FTs than the badgers. 

7 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

lol there's zero chance of a win at Purdue.  Carsen Edwards will have his best game of the year, and Ryan Cline will go like 6/8 from 3 and I'll get pissed.

10 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I’m a creative person but I can’t figure out what that edited word would be. 

2 minutes ago, killerbeezer said:

I’m a creative person but I can’t figure out what that edited word would be. 

I imagine he wanted to write "shut" but being that the "I" is right next to the "u" on the keyboard...it became a censorable word and there you have it. :)