Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana vs Rutgers Saturday 11/5 12PM ET on BTN

On paper this should be another Hoosier win but we all know what happened last season in Bloomington. Hope the offense continues where it left off against Maryland and we see more of that Zander/Natee combo with a few more passing plays added to the playbook. ESPN's Football Power Index gives IU a 66.6% chance of winning while in terms of S&P+ ranking IU sits at 51 and Rutgers at 114. Lets go Hoosiers!

On paper this should be another Hoosier win but we all know what happened last season in Bloomington. Hope the offense continues where it left off against Maryland and we see more of that Zander/Natee combo with a few more passing plays added to the playbook. ESPN's Football Power Index gives IU a 66.6% chance of winning while in terms of S&P+ ranking IU sits at 51 and Rutgers at 114. Lets go Hoosiers!

The only thing that worries me about this game is there is not much tape out there on new Rutgers QB Gio Rescigno. He hasn't played great the past two games, but he's a talented kid and was a four star recruit. Never know in these sort of situations.

The only thing that worries me about this game is there is not much tape out there on new Rutgers QB Gio Rescigno. He hasn't played great the past two games, but he's a talented kid and was a four star recruit. Never know in these sort of situations.

Is that the most Jersey name in the history of Jersey hahaha holy crap

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Probably going to miss the second-half to catch the Indy Eleven playoff game.

This is an absolute must-win and there would be no excuse for failing to take down Rutgers.

Interested to see how much of the Zander/Natee package we see this week and how the defense responds to it now that they've had a week to prepare. Really need Zander/Natee to throw the ball a few more times to keep the defense honest. Also Lagow will need to keep the ball every now and then for the same reason. Hopefully the good offensive line play continues. 

7 hours ago, hsrtxp said:

Ughhh, I'll be in south bend this weekend at a ND house. They play at 11:30 which means that's what will be on tv. Will only get IU on commercial break.

Tell them you're stepping out for a bit and come to my house. I'll write you a note if needed.

7 hours ago, hsrtxp said:

Ughhh, I'll be in south bend this weekend at a ND house. They play at 11:30 which means that's what will be on tv. Will only get IU on commercial break.

I feel you, I have a wedding at 3PM so I will likely miss the end of it. Hopefully it will be a blowout by that point!

8 hours ago, hsrtxp said:

Be sure you have all your inoculations up to date!  LOL           If you're there long enough search out a place to eat, you can't go wrong at Barnaby's.  Great pizza and sandwiches (and beer if you're so inclined).  2 locations - 1 in downtown South Bend on E. Jefferson and one at Grape and Edison in Mishawaka.

Be sure you have all your inoculations up to date!  LOL           If you're there long enough search out a place to eat, you can't go wrong at Barnaby's.  Great pizza and sandwiches (and beer if you're so inclined).  2 locations - 1 in downtown South Bend on E. Jefferson and one at Grape and Edison in Mishawaka.

Oh I know them well. Grew up in Goshen, wifey from SB. Love me some barnaby's!

5dc3675050e67a720fa8ffa2390ab6db.jpg

I don't want to see anything like this tomorrow. Think Wilson has reminded them of last year? Do they need to be reminded? I remember watching this game and seeing them blow up the score early and often. Then I see them laughing and joking on the sidelines all the while thinking that they better keep their game faces on.