Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

I guess we will see what Ballard does.  But I view the Indy has in the playoff hunt even with Cashew at QB and another "weapon" wouldn't hurt as long as it isn't too expensive.

Im not very confident in Gardner but I’m also just really high on Josh downs and don’t want Jeudy stealing snaps. I’d rather we just extend Pittman and focus our cap on more premium positions. 

5 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Im not very confident in Gardner but I’m also just really high on Josh downs and don’t want Jeudy stealing snaps. I’d rather we just extend Pittman and focus our cap on more premium positions. 

Fair enough.  I like Downs as well.

That was the most horrendous officiating I've seen.  Copper runs into the DB, penalty Colts.  Uncatchable ball, penalty Colts.

******* garbage *********.  The refs gave Cleveland that ******* game.  I'm so ******* pissed

36 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

TD Browns on the 4th and Goal

This defense is atrocious 

They stopped them twice and had the game taken away. If you hate the Colts why are you watching them. I should remember you are the one that always quits on the team if they get behind early in games.

2 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

They stopped them twice and had the game taken away. If you hate the Colts why are you watching them. I should remember you are the one that always quits on the team if they get behind early in games.

My reverse psychology technique is working well with the Colts right now. I will try harder against the Saints 

3 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Those two penalties on us at the end were truly unbelievable. 

Two calls where the refs decided to put their mark on the game. The first had nothing to do with the play, and even then was questionable. The second was clearly an un catchable ball. That game was a microcosm of why I don’t make watching the NFL a priority any more. As it was, I only watched the second half. It was an exciting half until the refs decided to make sure the Browns won.

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I was planning on going to that game with my brother, but had other stuff popped next weekend. Hoping to make one this year 

It is an early Birthday present for my son

The illegal contact call was complete horse ****. Of course they made up for it with an equally horse **** call. I don't typically like to blame refs but I'm blaming this one on them. For the record all of r/nfl agrees that the officiating dicated the outcome and was completely atrocious. Even some Browns fans agreed.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I went to Chiefs game last year and it was amazing, I’m sure your son will have a great time! What section are you guys in?

In the 400's, past game we went to was a couple of years ago vs the Patriots. The one where Taylor sealed the game with a 75 yard TD run. Earlier in that day we went to the Cross Roads classic