Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Indiana v. Duke - Pinstripe Bowl - 15:30 EST on ABC - Official Game Thread

With all due respect, Glass needs to let Wilson go and hire a coach that knows both sides of the ball. Wilson has had too many chances. He still makes too many fundamental errors including his choices for DC.

With all due respect, Glass needs to let Wilson go and hire a coach that knows both sides of the ball. Wilson has had too many chances. He still makes too many fundamental errors including his choices for DC.

Again. Why start another coaching carousel. Don't watch Iu football then. All the coaches are already taken. Future Fair weather fans..... Don't cry after a great bowl game and don't call for the coaches head. Call for knorrs head and his no safety look. Wilson has done great things and is going to continue to do great things. Go home.

With all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' it with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

And remember...
[attachment=3129:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1451181582.836185.jpg]

With all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' it with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

And remember...
attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1451181582.836185.jpg

A couple hours later and I still don't know what to do with my hands.