Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

GloryDays

WXVW Radio Jeffersonville //IU sports coverage for Louisville area.

It looks like us southern boys have a place to check out our Hoosiers..

They're carrying basketball and football games along with local high school games.

Podcast's as well. They've had Don Fisher as well as Romeo Langford on already.

This is something that's been missing for some time now.

I'll have them on auto tune.

There are plenty of reasons besides the sports page to hate the CJ

I used to have it delivered daily then when it got bought out it turned into a worthless rag.

The only thing i would use it for now is my charcoal chimney and I Have the Corydon Democrats Clarion delivered free which I actually read and save for that.

I used to have it delivered daily then when it got bought out it turned into a worthless rag.

The only thing i would use it for now is my charcoal chimney and I Have the Corydon Democrats Clarion delivered free which I actually read and save for that.

We must not be far from each other if you get the Clarion.  I don't get the Corydon Democrat though.  

Next time I want to complain about how old everyone is on this board, I'm just going to link to this post where everyone discusses which paper newspaper they have delivered to their house.

I mean, I have a journalism degree with a paper media focus. There's a reason I'm a lawyer now.

Anyway, this reminds me, I was at Circuit City the other day and I got a new VCR (two tape decks so I can copy movies and rewind one while playing the other) anyone have any good VHS recommendations I can go rent at Blockbuster?

Next time I want to complain about how old everyone is on this board, I'm just going to link to this post where everyone discusses which paper newspaper they have delivered to their house.

I mean, I have a journalism degree with a paper media focus. There's a reason I'm a lawyer now.

Anyway, this reminds me, I was at Circuit City the other day and I got a new VCR (two tape decks so I can copy movies and rewind one while playing the other) anyone have any good VHS recommendations I can go rent at Blockbuster?

I'm looking for a beta max, myself. I can't wait to watch movies outside of the drive-in. By the way, can anyone tell me about them walkmans?

Next time I want to complain about how old everyone is on this board, I'm just going to link to this post where everyone discusses which paper newspaper they have delivered to their house.

I hear they're working on something called DVD, supposed to be better than VHS. I'd wait for that.

I don't read the paper much anymore.The Clarion is a free flyer they deliver in the mail.

I will admit sitting down with the paper and a cup of joe is something i miss being an old man and all.

The internet isn't the same even though I get 90 % of my news here.

As for blockbuster there's a new one called the Terminator with this  bodybuilder turned actor guy in it.

I highly recommend it.

I don't read the paper much anymore.The Clarion is a free flyer they deliver in the mail.

I will admit sitting down with the paper and a cup of joe is something i miss being an old man and all.

The internet isn't the same even though I get 90 % of my news here.

As for blockbuster there's a new one called the Terminator with this  bodybuilder turned actor guy in it.

I highly recommend it.

I heard about that movie. Isn't he the same guy who played Conan? I don't know if I could take him seriously as an actor, I doubt this movie will be a success. Oh well, at least he can fall back on bodybuilding.

I'd nod along wisely like I have any idea what that's like, but I stopped reading the newspapers when I started getting news from Usenet and that was like 20 years ago. Man, what was I thinking in college? How did I think getting a degree in a field that had begun to die because of people like me when I was in diapers was a good idea?

I mean sure, I was in diapers last time IUBB was in the NCAA tourney too, so that's not a great time comparison. But, that's just March Madness.

Next time I want to complain about how old everyone is on this board, I'm just going to link to this post where everyone discusses which paper newspaper they have delivered to their house.

Hahahahaha! Post of the year for me I can't stop laughing

It looks like us southern boys have a place to check out our Hoosiers..
They're carrying basketball and football games along with local high school games.
Podcast's as well. They've had Don Fisher as well as Romeo Langford on already.
This is something that's been missing for some time now.
I'll have them on auto tune.

What channel is it. Looking forward to listening. I love the way local stations forget their airwaves go across the river and beyond

greentree is still there. river falls is the one that's gone. they had the gocarts and putt putt

RiverFalls Mall is still there, it is where Bass Pro is and several other stores. May not be a traditional  mall but still open The family fun center by the YMCA in Jeff had Go carts and Putt Putt as well....

I also Guess there will be plenty of things for them to cover in the courier over the hooker fun trips....lol

Used to love going to Rivers Falls back in the 90s when I was a kid. All the indoor rides they had, it was overwhelming for a kid.

A friend's dad was the one that designed (?) it.  Before it was open to the public a bunch of us got the opportunity to run amok in there.  One of the best 4 hours of my young life.