Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Wake Forest channels

I disagree.  the $6-$8 HDMI cables from monoprice are just as nice as the $50-$60 at best buy. 

I tend to err somewhere in the middle. The super cheap cables break after a few months. The $12-15 ones don't. Signal quality is the same though. My current brand is "twisted" something, they're super thick and blue and work great. I've only had one fail, and it was when the dog ripped the cord the wrong direction out of the tv and just stripped the wire.

A good excuse to have biscuits and gravy washed down with your favorite craft beer.

Oh good. We can have this conversation. So like, it's a 9:30 am start. Do I need to get a breakfast style beer? Or can I stick with my usual? Or should I be drinking maple old fashioneds or what? It's a tough time slot. About an hour later and I could comfortably drink knowing I would already have eaten breakfast.

Oh good. We can have this conversation. So like, it's a 9:30 am start. Do I need to get a breakfast style beer? Or can I stick with my usual? Or should I be drinking maple old fashioneds or what? It's a tough time slot. About an hour later and I could comfortably drink knowing I would already have eaten breakfast.

I love being a student. This isn't even a conversation.

"Alright guys, we have a noon start...which means we need to get started between 8-9. What are we drinking?"

"Yes."

I was afraid I was going to be forced to watch this on my laptop.  Then I remember.  Amazon Firestick!  I forgot I had a firestick!  It has the ESPN3 app.  I checked it out tonight and WOO WOO!  I'll be watching on my TV!  Thank goodness!!!!

I have an Amazon Firestick too! Just got and now I LOVE it!!

Hooray....ME!!

I love being a student. This isn't even a conversation.

"Alright guys, we have a noon start...which means we need to get started between 8-9. What are we drinking?"

"Yes."

I don't even know why I lie to myself like there are rules. I mean, who is going to judge me? My wife? My kid? No one else will see me until after the game is over and I've fallen asleep in my chair (as is tradition for any father)