Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

who would you have got?

Booker. At least he can shoot. Look at the teams who played in the conference finals/finals this year. They were all in the top 5 in the league in 3 point shooting. The league is turning into a shooter's league, but Bird is clinging to an outdated philosophy of trying to win with size.

This guy is a younger version of Roy Hibbert. The Pacers just got even slower, if that was possible. I'm off the Larry Bird bandwagon after this. The draft pick was the silver lining in what was otherwise a miserable season and this is what we get? Sickening. 

Booker. At least he can shoot. Look at the teams who played in the conference finals/finals this year. They were all in the top 5 in the league in 3 point shooting. The league is turning into a shooter's league, but Bird is clinging to an outdated philosophy of trying to win with size.

This guy is a younger version of Roy Hibbert. The Pacers just got even slower, if that was possible. I'm off the Larry Bird bandwagon after this. The draft pick was the silver lining in what was otherwise a miserable season and this is what we get? Sickening.

Well you can win with size. Look at the Lakers back to back titles.

It'll be interesting to see where the big Anne free agents land this summer and how the draftees packed the signings. I'm also wondering what happens to Joel Embiid now. I just wish we coulda got Russell

It'll be interesting to see where the big Anne free agents land this summer and how the draftees packed the signings. I'm also wondering what happens to Joel Embiid now. I just wish we coulda got Russell

Well Embiid might miss all of next season. So good pick by the 76ers. They also have Saric coming over soon.

Well Embiid might miss all of next season. So good pick by the 76ers. They also have Saric coming over soon.

I think Saric is like another two years away from the NBA. That's what I heard the other day

Petteway, Wells, and Newbill all deserved to be drafted imo over any of these project 20 year old randoms from European countries that will never see a second of an NBA game 90% of the time.

Those foreign are drafted on purpose. You don't have to pay the ones that don't come over. All 3 will get a chance and most likely be in the D-League or overseas next year.

I'm just glad Cliff Alexander didn't get drafted. I don't know him on a personal level but he seems like a punk.

Crap ton of talent and potential though. Must be red flags somewhere. Attitude or medical.