Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Did we ever find out why Crean was a no-show for two of his players going in the top 4?

Nope. I don't understand why he wasn't there. Same with Vonleh. Go support those guys. It only helps.

He wanted the spotlight to be on them and to have that special moment with their families. At least that's what I remember being put out there.

I'd like to see him there as well. It is one night. One night with a ton of clapping. How is he not interested in that? Lol. But I bet it's a cool night for the players and also for the coaches that go. Cal is really the only one you see go. He also is the best recruiter in CBB by miles and miles.

Ok, had to find somewhere to put this because it needs to be out there. Was watching Mike Schmitz’s draft breakdown of Anthony Edwards and he just casually busts out this candidate for factoid of the year: In his combined HS, AAU and college career, a team with Anthony Edwards, soon to be top 5 NBA draft pick, has NEVER been .500. Not once. When I watched him last year I just assumed his terrible contested shot selection was largely a function of a bad team in a good conference. Nope, he’s been sinking teams his entire life. 

I think if the consensus is to tank and lose 2 bigs then you have 3 guys at the top of the draft that could really help. Jabari Smith is automatic from deep but not a nailed on defender as yet. if the lottery gods are nice then Chet or Paulo would be great. id prefer chet as think hes best franchise player chance.