Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FindEndNow

The NBA Draft is coming up quick.

To get some more traffic here... I know there are some Pacers fans here... who would you guys like to see the Pacers draft? And fans other teams, what would you like for your team? I do mock drafts yearly and try my best without the great inside news. I just try to go off the needs of teams and what little I hear. But here is my mock.
1. T'Wolves- Karl Anthony-Towns
2. Lakers - D'Angelo Russell
3. 76ers- Jahlil Okafor
4. Knicks- Trey Lyles
5. Magic- Kristaps Porzingis
6. Kings- Myles Turner
7. Nuggets- Emmanuel Mudiay
8. Pistons- Justise Winslow
9. Hornets- Kelly Oubre
10. Heat- Stanley Johnson
11. Pacers- Willie Cauley-Stein
12. Jazz- Mario Hezonja
13. Suns- Sam Dekker
14. Thunder- Devin Booker
15. Hawks- Bobby Portis
16. Celtics- Kevon Looney
17. Bucks- Frank Kaminsky
18. Rockets- Cameron Payne
19. Wizards- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
20. Raptors- Montrezl Harrell
21. Mavs- Jerian Grant
22. Bulls- Tyus Jones
23. Blazers- Justin Anderson
24. Cavs- Jarrell Martin
25. Grizzlies- Rashad Vaughn
26. Spurs- Christian Wood
27. Lakers- Rakeem Christmas
28. Celtics- Delon Wright
29. Nets- Terry Rozier
30. Warriors- RJ Hunter

Don't take this personal, just some constructive criticism...I don't see Lyles or Turner going that high and I don't see Mudiay slipping to 7. Hezonja and Cauley might be a little low as well.

KingPG might kill me on this, but I'm not too opposed to drafting Turner. It sounds like his workouts have been going well and he has a pretty high ceiling in my opinion. Also seems like a high-character guy in his interviews and someone that is willing to work to be a good NBA player. Wouldn't hate to see Oubre either, if he lasts that long.

Don't take this personal, just some constructive criticism...I don't see Lyles or Turner going that high and I don't see Mudiay slipping to 7. Hezonja and Cauley might be a little low as well.

KingPG might kill me on this, but I'm not too opposed to drafting Turner. It sounds like his workouts have been going well and he has a pretty high ceiling in my opinion. Also seems like a high-character guy in his interviews and someone that is willing to work to be a good NBA player. Wouldn't hate to see Oubre either, if he lasts that long.

I don't ever take it personal. There are plenty of options at most of the picks. So there are plenty of ways the draft can go.

After the first 3 the Knicks could take Lyles so they apparently really like. They could take Porzingis or Mudiay. They could take Winslow. The Magic are most likely taking Porzingis if he's there. It sounds like the best fit for the team. The Kings could also take Mudiay or Porzingis if they fall there. But they do need help at the 4 a ton. Which leaves Lyles, Porzingis and Turner. It's hard to find a team that could be willing to get another center as well wear WCS would fit in. Knicks could but #4 is very high for WCS. Magic have Vucevic. Kings have Cousins. Nuggets Nurkic. Pistons have Drummond, Hornets have Jefferson. Heat have Whiteside. The Pacers(if smart) will let Hibbert walk making an opening there and Bird has expressed that he likes WCS. But this is why I love the draft. So many possibilities.

I would rather have Kaminsky than WCS. Kaminsky can hit the outside shot and isn't afraid to bang.

I don't want Kaminsky. I think he's a career backup. And doesn't help the Pacers get more athletic which they desperately need. But who knows. It could happen.

I think Turner and WCS will flopped. I don't see Lyles going that high or Mudiay that low, but if Johnson falls to Miami I don't care how everything else falls into place. Lol

I'm liking this because I'd like to see Johnson, Oubre or Hezonja go to the Heat. Depending if Wade stays in Miami though lol.

I'm liking this because I'd like to see Johnson, Oubre or Hezonja go to the Heat. Depending if Wade stays in Miami though lol.

I want Johnson, Booker, Dekker, then Oubre in that order. I don't know why but I just don't want Hezonja.

I want Johnson, Booker, Dekker, then Oubre in that order. I don't know why but I just don't want Hezonja.

He is a bit of a mystery. Most players coming from overseas are. Hezonja could be a Chandler Parsons or he could be a Rudy Fernandez. But I like Johnson and Oubre. Both have a ton of upside.

Booker isn't getting past Charlotte. Apparently they love him which makes sense, no one on that team could shoot worth a damn. I do not want any Kentucky player not named KAT, WCS is horrendous offensively, Lyles is getting so vastly overrated by so many people, and Booker just doesn't blow me away. 

Eh, workouts don't really mean anything to me. There are plenty of examples of the lesser player out performing guys who had much better careers in individual workouts. I really don't want any part of Turner, think he is going to be a bust

Hezonja has game. I've watched some Youtube videos of him. Unfortunately, he's nuts, from what I've read. Like... rebelious teenager nuts. That + South Beach = Bad News Bears. He could be special though. 6'6-7 and SMOOOOOOTH.

He is a bit of a mystery. Most players coming from overseas are. Hezonja could be a Chandler Parsons or he could be a Rudy Fernandez. But I like Johnson and Oubre. Both have a ton of upside.

Rudy Fernandez had himself a nice little career in the NBA. I followed his short career and he never really got the playing time he deserved. Thats why he gave the middle finger to the NBA and went back to Europe where he is one of the top 5 players in Europe.

Eh, workouts don't really mean anything to me. There are plenty of examples of the lesser player out performing guys who had much better careers in individual workouts. I really don't want any part of Turner, think he is going to be a bust

I feel the same way about Kaminsky.