Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Tom Crean Update from Fred Glass

Not to mention my father, who is probably more than all 3 listed above.

I call on anyone who donates to any facet of the university to withhold all funds until a change is made or the university publicly states they no longer care. If you know anyone who donates please pass the word along

With his buyout, I'm sure we would agree to match the difference if he took the Martinsville Middle School opening. And, I'm not saying that's a bad job nor inferring their current coach isn't better than Crean.

I meant the money to throw at him salary wise. But yes I agree, IU will probably be willing to pay whatever, if the right coach is available and a good situation is ready for Crean.

With all these checkbooks being put away, maybe some of the real fans with not so deep pockets can get some seats.

Be part of the solution, not just a fanboi waiving Pom poms in the stands. If you truly wish for change and greatness, and maybe you don't I don't know you, then be part of the revolution

With all these checkbooks being put away, maybe some of the real fans with not so deep pockets can get some seats.

The real fan who did not buy tickets and thus did not really help the school they are such a real fan of.

I agree with you, but either way Glass just set the expectations. No considerable drop-offs. Perennial contenders. No seasons like the last two. No losing Cody, Wat, Hulls and VO and then completely whiffing the next year with the "young" excuse.

This "reload" mode is one reason why IU will find it difficult to be a perennial contender. All of the transfers are killing the team's depth. I would much rather have a system like Bo Ryan has as Wisconsin. Players stay for 4 years, but they really don't see much playing time until they are Jr or Sr.

Be part of the solution, not just a fanboi waiving Pom poms in the stands. If you truly wish for change and greatness, and maybe you don't I don't know you, then be part of the revolution

K....I will make sure to no longer have any joy when it comes to IU basketball. That's what you want, right? I was just saying, I don't get to go to many games because the seats are always swallowed up by the deep pocket donors who do nothing but complain during the entire game because Bobby Knight is gone. I hope they all put their checkbooks away and free up the hall for the people that care.

The real fan who did not buy tickets and thus did not really help the school they are such a real fan of.

Most tickets are taken by deep pocket donors. It's a ridiculous practice that I think should end.

K....I will make sure to no longer have any joy when it comes to IU basketball. That's what you want, right? I was just saying, I don't get to go to many games because the seats are always swallowed up by the deep pocket donors who do nothing but complain during the entire game because Bobby Knight is gone. I hope they all put their checkbooks away and free up the hall for the people that care.

So you have been experiencing a lot of joy lately? Blowout losses to purdue you find joy in...mkay...interesting take. I take joy in winning, how about you? You take joy in cheering oh so hard?

Oh and I'm 30 years old, I don't give a damn about bobby knight, I was 16 when he got fired. I care about winning a national championship, that's all.

So you have been experiencing a lot of joy lately? Blowout losses to purdue you find joy in...mkay...interesting take. I take joy in winning, how about you? You take joy in cheering oh so hard?

Of course I'm not happy about losses, but I'm an adult and don't cry like a baby when things don't go my way. There will be good times and there will be bad times, and I will be there for them all.

Of course I'm not happy about losses, but I'm an adult and don't cry like a baby when things don't go my way. There will be good times and there will be bad times, and I will be there for them all.

Taking action on my own accord and trying to get others to do the same you deem to be crying like a baby?

Most tickets are taken by deep pocket donors. It's a ridiculous practice that I think should end.

Good idea. I am sure that will work well. Wasn't it the students that Crean had to appeal to numerous times to show up

Taking action on my own accord and trying to get others to do the same you deem to be crying like a baby?

I think calling for coach Crean's head after EVERY SINGLE LOSS this season is equivalent to a toddler fit. If the ship doesn't get corrected by the end of next season, it will be time for a coaching change. A coaching change at this point would have a domino effect that would not be pretty.