Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUsafety

Kentucky or the Field?

Man that is a tough call. I really dislike what has happened to the college game today with AAU handlers etc. Kentucky is easy to dislike but it will take a couple things to happen for them to loose.

A. They will have to be off and play average to poorly.
B. The other team will have to have a great game.

I rarely would bet against the field but I don't see anyone beating this team. It is possible but UK just seems to hit the on switch for five to ten minutes a game and that is all they need. Hopefully that switch will get stuck in the off position but I would put my money on pUKe. I hate the cats. Definitely not going to watch them win it all either.

It is truly criminal that somehow a program is able to have that many talented players on a squad during a single season. It is really telling on what might be the ugliness of college recruiting in today's game. I was thinking it will take an Arizona, Duke etc. to match the size and length of their roster.

I usually only do one, but this year could be the exception just for that reason.

OT a bit, but in general I'm having a much more difficult time than usual completing my bracket. Can't decide who wins Zona/Wisc, and having a tough time picking who will come out of the East and South.

I did two brackets. One with KY and one without. Lol

I didn't even fill out a bracket this time. I just couldn't see myself writing UK all the way. I am going to watch as much of the tournament as possible. It is truly the greatest college sporting event no matter who wins.