Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IHSAA Boys/Girls State Tournament

I'm from Churubusco, a very small town right next to Fort Wayne. We are known as a football school but our basketball team has a very good chance to bring home our FIRST sectional title! Anyone out there know how many schools in Indiana don't have a sectional title for their basketball program?

im from cc lol

Bloomington South thumped Columbus North. Hope my Olympians can rude to the challenge!

Which is the better Columbus team? Does East have a better shot? Think I'm heading to the game Friday.

Which is the better Columbus team? Does East have a better shot? Think I'm heading to the game Friday.

North was better this year, but East plays tough! If you go, check out Kevin Williams for East. He's my cousin :) scrappy player and improving each day!

Stream schedule for today.

10:30 AM ET Girls 1A Basketball State Championship Game - Lafayette Central Catholic vs. Barr-Reeve
12:45 PM ET Girls 2A Basketball State Championship Game - Fort Wayne Canterbury vs. Heritage Christian
6:00 PM ET Girls 3A Basketball State Championship Game - Tippecanoe Valley vs. Princeton
8:15 PM ET Girls 4A Basketball State Championship Game - Homestead vs. Columbus North