Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IHSAA Boys/Girls State Tournament

Clay City won their 4th consecutive sectional championship tonight. Looks like I'll be heading over to Martinsville next Saturday.

Yes we did. Wow what a ride those boys have given us. Have to play 4 quarters in Martinsville to advance no more third quarter lulls. Hope to see you there Lock down. 

a few shout outs to some southern Indiana schools winning their sectionals down here...

props to:
Silver Creek
Pekin Eastern
Orleans
New Albany
Barr Reeve
Christian Academy

go get em fellas...remind em that the Southern part put the Hoo in Hoosier!

Man I'm gonna be gone this weekend. Wish I could go catch a game :/

Anyway CAI v Barre Reeve should be a good one.

Man I'm gonna be gone this weekend. Wish I could go catch a game :/

Anyway CAI v Barre Reeve should be a good one.

yup...CAI has really morphed into a solid team this year...

nevermind that they have a couple of 6-10 guys...and are athletic...I like their chances in that regional.

yup...CAI has really morphed into a solid team this year...
nevermind that they have a couple of 6-10 guys...and are athletic...I like their chances in that regional.

Yeah, got the chance to see a little bit of the CAI-Lanesville sectional game in Borden last year. CAI ended up losing in a heartbreaker, but they were a big, athletic team. A good friend of my family's has been following the Barre-Reeve team for a while and he is really into HS basketball, so I trusted his opinion haha.

a few shout outs to some southern Indiana schools winning their sectionals down here...

props to:

Silver Creek

Pekin Eastern

Orleans

New Albany

Barr Reeve

Christian Academy 

Don't forget the Vincennes Lincoln Alices! One of the top schools in all of the STATE for most sectional titles! Easier Washington Sectional without a Zeller running out there!

Don't forget the Vincennes Lincoln Alices! One of the top schools in all of the STATE for most sectional titles! Easier Washington Sectional without a Zeller running out there!

I knew I would forget somebody out there...

congrats Vincennes Lincoln bros!!

I knew I would forget somebody out there...

congrats Vincennes Lincoln bros!!

Not a problem! Lots of great teams in the Southern part of the state.  Just looked and Lincoln now has 71 sectional championships and are the number two school in terms of total sectional titles only behind Kokomo with 74. I believe Lincoln won something like 21 straight at one point.  That was way before I was born but a LONG tradition of winning!

Doesn't CAI have some kids from Louisville on it.

I dunno, but it is a private school. I know lots of people who go over to Louisville from IN for classes and even one person who drives over to a private school over there, so it doesn't bother me.

props to:
Silver Creek
Pekin Eastern
Orleans
New Albany
Barr Reeve
Christian Academy

Christian Academy won???

Christian Academy won???

yeah...they're actually good now...

like somebody else mentioned, they've acquired a couple of fellas from Louisville that are quite talented...

perfectly legal for private schools.

https://highschoolslam.com/mens/3pt

Everyone please get on here and vote for an Indiana kid to make it to the American Family Insurance Nationally televised Slam Dunk & 3 Point contest on CBS April 5th @ 3:30 EST

The committee has chosen 5 players to automatically be in, and the 6th and final spot is determined by a fan vote.

Jaelan Sanford from Evansville Reitz is a finalist against Will Osborn from Pallyup, WA.

Please signup and vote. You can vote once a day for the next 6 and half days. Let's get behind this Indiana kid and see what he can do.