Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IHSAA Boys/Girls State Tournament

Here's all the info for the semis on Saturday.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/news%20media/2014-15/031515.pdf

Lafayette Jefferson
Class A | Liberty Christian (25‐3) vs. Marquette Catholic (23‐6) | 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
Class 2A | Frankton (25‐2) vs. Hammond Bishop Noll (13‐13) | Approx. 3 pm ET/2 pm CT

Huntington North
Class 3A | Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger (14‐13) vs. Griffith (18‐3) | 4 pm ET/3 pm CT
Class 4A | Homestead (27‐2) vs. South Bend Riley (12‐14) | Approx. 6 pm ET / 5 pm CT

Seymour
Class A | Barr‐Reeve (25‐2) vs. Clay City (24‐4) | 1 pm ET/12 pm CT
Class 4A | Evansville Reitz (28‐1) vs. Richmond (26‐3) | Approx. 3 pm ET/2 pm CT

Southport
Class 2A | Linton‐Stockton (22‐6) vs. Park Tudor (24‐2) | 4 pm ET
Class 3A | Vincennes Lincoln (21‐6) vs. Guerin Catholic (20‐8) | Approx. 6 pm ET

Here's all the info for the semis on Saturday.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/news%20media/2014-15/031515.pdf

Lafayette Jefferson
Class A | Liberty Christian (25‐3) vs. Marquette Catholic (23‐6) | 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
Class 2A | Frankton (25‐2) vs. Hammond Bishop Noll (13‐13) | Approx. 3 pm ET/2 pm CT

Huntington North
Class 3A | Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger (14‐13) vs. Griffith (18‐3) | 4 pm ET/3 pm CT
Class 4A | Homestead (27‐2) vs. South Bend Riley (12‐14) | Approx. 6 pm ET / 5 pm CT

Seymour
Class A | Barr‐Reeve (25‐2) vs. Clay City (24‐4) | 1 pm ET/12 pm CT
Class 4A | Evansville Reitz (28‐1) vs. Richmond (26‐3) | Approx. 3 pm ET/2 pm CT

Southport
Class 2A | Linton‐Stockton (22‐6) vs. Park Tudor (24‐2) | 4 pm ET
Class 3A | Vincennes Lincoln (21‐6) vs. Guerin Catholic (20‐8) | Approx. 6 pm ET

welp...Barr Reeve does it again...that school is set to be 2A soon, under the new IHSAA rules of post season success..

and where is our Vincennes Lincoln poster? well done!!

Go Knights! (as in Norwell Knights)

Sorry my Bellmont Braves fellow posters on here. Hoping for a Sectional Title again.

We lost Tuesday in 3OT to Snider. Our kids aren't afraid of anybody except Swanigan :).

. I played for Elmhurst in 2004 when Belmont beat us by 1 point in overtime at the Northwood Regional title game. Great game. You guys stopped us from going to back to back state championships. Kudos. Great teams, great game.

. I played for Elmhurst in 2004 when Belmont beat us by 1 point in overtime at the Northwood Regional title game. Great game. You guys stopped us from going to back to back state championships. Kudos. Great teams, great game.

I actually went to Norwell.  There are a few regulars on here that attended Bellmont. 

That might have been during the dark years at Norwell.  We had a coach that played stall ball that really brought that program down.  Luckily we had enough sense to S***can him.

It was sad to see Elmhurst close.  I drive past that school once in a while and shake my head.

welp...Barr Reeve does it again...that school is set to be 2A soon, under the new IHSAA rules of post season success..

I am here!!!! What a weekend! Southport here we come! I hope anyone in the area this Saturday comes out to watch, this team is the epitome of southern Indiana basketball! Go Alices!

Well, let the transfers begin shopping for another school! Better yet, watch the surrounding schools start scouting to pick up some upperclassmen that don't want to be penalized for achieving a level of success.

I used to live in Richmond. I went to school with all the kids that play there and still keep it touch with a couple. Anything know much about who they play? What are their chances to win?

I used to live in Richmond. I went to school with all the kids that play there and still keep it touch with a couple. Anything know much about who they play? What are their chances to win?

What year did you leave Richmond? I've lived here since 78.

What year did you leave Richmond? I've lived here since 78.

I moved out in June of 2011. I would have been a Freshman at Richmond that fall. I graduate this year so I'm the same age as all their Seniors.

Well, let the transfers begin shopping for another school! Better yet, watch the surrounding schools start scouting to pick up some upperclassmen that don't want to be penalized for achieving a level of success.

Barr-Reeve will still be really good regardless of class. Doubt we will see much movement there. In fact they will probably just strengthen their schedule and get better. BR is a very good program. That's if they beat CC. If CC wins state they would move up also.

Barr-Reeve will still be really good regardless of class. Doubt we will see much movement there. In fact they will probably just strengthen their schedule and get better. BR is a very good program. That's if they beat CC. If CC wins state they would move up also.

I agree with you CC Eel, I just think that this is a lousy idea and certainly penalizes the public 1A schools. The problem is with private vs public. I really think this was an initiative aimed at some private schools who can reload with student athletes and maintain a level of excellence. Moving up the perineal favorites was ihsaa's answer. Now, why did we move to class basketball?

They play Evansville Reitz in the semistate. No.1 team in the state. Lets go Red Devils!

Richmond getting little respect. Okafor and Webster are great players. Also IHSAA pulls the Richmond semistate Saturday night and ships the Red Devils to Seymour. WTF. IHSAA playing by the seat of their pants. Unprecedented move. Got some Reitz fans on the board or what? Unbelievable. I hope they stomp Reitz's butt and win state.

Couple games this Saturday on Stream.

Mar 21, 2015 @ 1:00 PM ET
2015 IHSAA Boys Basketball Semi-State Championship Game - Class 1A - Barr-Reeve ( 25-2 ) vs. Clay City ( 24-4 ) - From Seymour High School

Mar 21, 2015 @ 3:00 PM ET
2015 IHSAA Boys Basketball Semi-State Championship Game - Class 4A - Evansville Reitz ( 28-1 ) vs. Richmond ( 26-3 ) - From Seymour High School

Richmond getting little respect. Okafor and Webster are great players. Also IHSAA pulls the Richmond semistate Saturday night and ships the Red Devils to Seymour. WTF. IHSAA playing by the seat of their pants. Unprecedented move. Got some Reitz fans on the board or what? Unbelievable. I hope they stomp Reitz's butt and win state.

Love Day Day (Davious Webster) I played ball with him all through elementary and junior high at the local camps. It's no surprise he has turned out to be as good as he is. Same with guys like Auntonio Brown and Isaiah Rader. Used to be best friends with Bryce Austin. Man I really wish I was there to experience that.

I agree with you CC Eel, I just think that this is a lousy idea and certainly penalizes the public 1A schools. The problem is with private vs public. I really think this was an imitative aimed at some private schools who can reload with student athletes and maintain a level of excellence. Moving up the perineal favorites was ihsaa's answer. Now, why did we move to class basketball?

Your right Lockdown. Both CC/BR getting the shaft that Greensburg didn't just because of how relignment years fell. The most succesful team in 3a the last 4 years with 2 state championships didn't move up. Just crazy. I'm a class basketball fan wasn't but I am now. Without class basketball no long rides for CC anywhere anytime ever. I know that is the exact  everybody gets a trophy arguements point. But I don't care small school ball rules. Escipally public school small ball.

Crazy move by the IHSAA.

I will be rooting for Evansville Reitz.

Evansville has a little brother mentality when it comes to State wide exposure. They feel like people do not respect them near as much as Indianapolis, Ft Wayne or even Bloomington area teams.

It should be a great game. Reitz has shown lately that they are beatable, and I haven't seen much of Richmond, but apparently they can flat out shoot the ball!!!

Crazy move by the IHSAA.

I will be rooting for Evansville Reitz.

Evansville has a little brother mentality when it comes to State wide exposure. They feel like people do not respect them near as much as Indianapolis, Ft Wayne or even Bloomington area teams.

It should be a great game. Reitz has shown lately that they are beatable, and I haven't seen much of Richmond, but apparently they can flat out shoot the ball!!!

They can shoot it and Okafor is like a little Yogi.