Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

The Ola Depot

Indiana vs. Purdue Pre-game

2015 IU hate week video from Purspew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84924572&v=Fo2KYxNsybw&feature=player_embedded&x-yt-ts=1422411861

This sums it up completely how they view this game.  We are EVERYTHING to them, absolutely EVERYTHING, if they can beat us it just makes their entire existence worthwhile.  It's pathetic.  They have a major inferiority complex, possibly in part because they somehow have fewer total NCAA championships than University of Chicago and only one current B1G member has fewer that being Rutgers.

That's why I say I don't hate them.  What is there to hate?  They're the guy jumping around waving his arms yelling "hey guys, look at me!  Look over here!  Look!", and yet no one looks because no one gives a crap.  They're our petulant little brother, always have been and always will be, we're dancing with the prom queen while trying to ignore them and not get embarrassed as they dance with their cousin.  So no I don't hate them, there's nothing to hate, I feel sorry for them.

Pat Chambers drives me crazy. He has his team commit hard fouls against us when the game is out of hand, and now he's calling timeouts with the game clearly over. Hope we don't miss the start of our game because of this.