Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FKfootball

Clear example of how Crean fails in recruiting.

As you guys know, a lot of ppl are still scratching their heads over the signings of Priller and April. 2 guys that cannot get on the court. One guy that I really wanted Crean to pursue that he was scouting was Rokas Gustys. He was a big, strong Lithuanian kid that played at Oak Hill Academy. Generally a school that develops kids. Granted that he plays at Hofstra and not in the Big Ten, but hes a 6"9 260 Lb bruiser that is averaging 8 rebounds a game and has had many double digit rebounding games. This kid could have got minutes here at IU. He reminds me of the type of kids that MSU generally has. But Creans love of the 3 pt shot attracted him to Priller. And his love for a 7 footer than can run the floor attracted him to April. I just dont understand how 7 years in the Big Ten has taught Crean that the Big Ten is a Physical league that needs Big Bodies that can bang. And they dont have to be Cody Zeller. I would kill just to have Matt Costello or Nnana Egwu on this team. Neither of those guys were top recruits.

Watch this video and u guys tell me how this guy was passed over for a guy like Tim Priller. I mean its painful.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-erUe9IP3I

Watch this video and u guys tell me how this guy was passed over for a guy like Tim Priller. I mean its painful.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-erUe9IP3IE

LOL. Actually had a guy argue with me on another site who said Priller would win multiple games for IU this season. And he was serious.

Did we recruit Anya? Isn't he typical?

Did he end up here and play that position? We took NV instead,put him on the perimeter to shoot threes and now we are counting on a freshman who was headed to prep school to be our inside presence. Besides,isnt Anya more of a power forward?