Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Anunoby and Morgan

A quality center would take next years team into the top 10ish realm.

I agree. Though if we found someone that was big enough as a PF and had a defensive mindset and rebounded like a mad man that would work.

Perea does not have that mindset. Not enough time to see if Holt or DD could do that. I think DD size would limit him a lot though.

So, who are these 15s Coach Martin is talking about??

Lyle
Bryant
Kasongo

Others???

I feel like I'm the only person bringin him up lately... But Thon Maker? Have I missed something at all, because last I heard he was doing everything possible to reclassify for 2015, and isn't a lock yet for anyone.

Morgan seems from the stats to be more of a rebounder/defensive stopper.  Not getting a high average on PPG.  All reports are he is a great team player though.  I am not overly concerned with his production but he clearly seems like more of a Defensive player.

Then again his team is winning and his points aren't necessary.  Just an observation.

I like the guys we signed. But Crean should have signed 2 Centers instead. I cant take another year of getting hammered inside defensively.

Really, six scholarship players who are 6'7" aren't enough for you? ;) We need a big in the worst way...but then again, who wants to get all their points off of pick n'roll and put backs. It's not new news to anyone that Crean's system is less than ideal for bigs offensively...which in turn kills us defensively when we don't have at least one really good one.