Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Baylor up 1 with 12 sec to go.  Zags ball.   Even on Peacock college basketball is delivering 

Baylor wins it.    Zags turn it over down 1, Baylor throws ball out of bounds to give ball back and then Zags missed the final shot.   Crazy ending 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

For me would depend on the reason. Has he decided to pursue a degree that my school doesn’t offer. Does he need to be closer to family. Is his SO moving and he’s going to follow them.  Life isn’t black and white and very rarely is our school/job/team really the most important thing 

+1.  He's played four years at Lafayette and I'm sure that if he is announcing it now, he had already talked to the coaching staff about it. This is not a kid who has a career in basketball so I'm sure there is more to the story than the surface. 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Baylor by 5 at half.   Me and probably  5 other people enjoying this game on Peacock. 

Terrible they are having a game le that on Peacock. I actually get it but haven't watched it because it is to hard to go back and forth to regular TV.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Terrible they are having a game le that on Peacock. I actually get it but haven't watched it because it is to hard to go back and forth to regular TV.

B1G conference games will be on it when the new TV deal kicks in.  They got some time to figure it out before that happens.   This game was the Peacock classic and it had some sort of NIL opportunities for all the players.  

21 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Isu 5-10 from 3 with 11:06 to go in the first half.    ISU up 12 at Miami(Ohio)

ISU is destroying Miami(Ohio).   McCauley has 22 at half.    Up 30 with 1:05 to go.    Indiana kid has had a heck of journey to get to where he is the leading scorer for ISU.  Started out at Lincoln Memorial(D2) and then transferred to DePaul and now leading ISU to a great start.   Kid is legit 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

ISU is destroying Miami(Ohio).   McCauley has 22 at half.    Up 30 with 1:05 to go.    Indiana kid has had a heck of journey to get to where he is the leading scorer for ISU.  Started out at Lincoln Memorial(D2) and then transferred to DePaul and now leading ISU to a great start.   Kid is legit 

And he goes down with an injury with 6 sec to go in the half.   Crap