Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Called the travel that's never called nowadays, took time to go look at it for MSU to get a free time out, and then the foul on the inbounds.

Wow! A turrble NW team won on the road in the Big 1.o. Remember, it's difficult to win on the road in the Big 1.o!!!

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Called the travel that's never called nowadays, took time to go look at it for MSU to get a free time out, and then the foul on the inbounds.

Wow! A turrble NW team won on the road in the Big 1.o. Remember, it's difficult to win on the road in the Big 1.o!!!

Yep  very difficult to win on the road anywhere but the numbers back you up it’s hard to win on the road in the B1G.    So glad fans are back in attendance to make it even more difficult 

50 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

How was NW up 42-36 with a minute in the first half when the first half ended 38-33?

Izzo has built up a just a little bit of credibility with his resume. I would be criticizing the team for some of the idiotic plays they've made to start the second half. It always seems MSU would be a little better if they dialed it back just a half notch. They're being the aggressor in this game and I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull away before long.

MSU failed to pull away. Young ate their lunch down low and they left shooters open. Turnovers!

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Yep  very difficult to win on the road anywhere but the numbers back you up it’s hard to win on the road in the B1G.    So glad fans are back in attendance to make it even more difficult 

Were the students back at MSU. Didn't they say Iowa students hadn't returned the other night? I was a bit surprised they were still out.

8 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Any comment on the abomination that is the FOX Sports App?

I don’t like it and all.    I stick with espn app if possible.   I tried to watch the end of the Sparty game and it wouldn’t load right