Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well I feel kind of validated now after TCU losing to Northwestern State. The AP kept TCU in their Top 25 for whatever reason while I tossed them out. 

Still should of won but they were playing without Baugh who is suspended the first 6 games and also missing Miles.  Again still should of won the game without them but they are a different team with those 2 playing.     This is a loss that will haunt them on selection Sunday 

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Still should of won but they were playing without Baugh who is suspended the first 6 games and also missing Miles.  Again still should of won the game without them but they are a different team with those 2 playing.     This is a loss that will haunt them on selection Sunday 

They struggled last week even with Miles and against Arkansas Pine Bluff and Lamar. Which is why I dropped them out in the first place. They haven't looked anywhere near a Top 25 team to the start the season.

15 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Minny lost to Depaul? Are the gophers going to be that bad this year?

Yes. 

Yes.

FWIW, Minny is still without their far and away best player, Battle.

Also FWIW, DePaul had more trouble with Western Illinois and Loyola, Md. at home than they did with Minnesota on the road.

15 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Funny.

Also funny, Braden Smith looks like the most Purdue player ever. 

I agree it’s ridiculous that both ( much less either ) iu freshman is not on that list ….someone didn’t do their homework …smith will eventually be really good  but he’s not a impact type player his freshman year …good enough to start or be in a situation to start doesn’t qualify you as all big ten freshman team