Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

The stupid thing is that this loss will be looked upon as “Vermont can’t hang with the big boys so they shouldn’t be in the tourney.” Vermont could very roll through their conference and if they get tripped up in their tourney, should definitely be talked about as an at large.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The stupid thing is that this loss will be looked upon as “Vermont can’t hang with the big boys so they shouldn’t be in the tourney.” Vermont could very roll through their conference and if they get tripped up in their tourney, should definitely be talked about as an at large.

Vermont is top 25 good and Lamb is a stud. They will have a shot at an at-large bid when it’s all said and done in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wayne here is an old name for you. Daniel Giddens the former Buckeye turned Alabama player is now at Vermont. He was in Lyle’s recruiting class for the Buckeyes. Former top 50 player

Good callback. Didn’t think he was still around. Missed that game tonight. Sounds like it was a great one.

Speaking of the Buckeyes. They are good. Carton is really good. And fun to watch. Darn it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Good callback. Didn’t think he was still around. Missed that game tonight. Sounds like it was a great one.

Speaking of the Buckeyes. They are good. Carton is really good. And fun to watch. Darn it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app
he is averaging 1 pt a game and 4 rbs at Vermont. Buckeyes might be the best team in the B1G this year. Holtmann has his best team he has probably ever coached. Definitely has a chance to make it to his 2nd ever sweet 16

42 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Wayne here is an old name for you. Daniel Giddens the former Buckeye turned Alabama player is now at Vermont. He was in Lyle’s recruiting class for the Buckeyes. Former top 50 player

Didnt Crean recruit him?

18 minutes ago, Aaron said:

College Bball is weird. NW has beaten a really good Providence but lost to the 'powerful' Merrimack and now Radford. 

And Providence in turn beat the 'powerful' Merrimack by 37 tonight.

We no longer get the respect in the polls that we once did.

Our football team got ranked last week, our women's team is ranked the highest its ever been, and our men's team doesn't get a single vote despite being 4-0. Strange times.

Our status in the respect game has been that way for awhile, as we know. Personally, I'm fine without the votes. I respond to the role of the underdog having been one in most physical and athletic situations through my life (standing a towering 5'3" does that to a guy, lol).

These kids going out and earning those votes or even the rank will be more satisfying for them and the better learning experience. After all, we've seen what programs like pUKe does with their hand-out, obligatory #1 ranking do...