Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

13 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Wasn't there a source saying it was Miller a couple weeks ago? Maybe somebody jumped the gun, or it was a troll account. 

Think that was a May rumor. 

13 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Wasn't there a source saying it was Miller a couple weeks ago? Maybe somebody jumped the gun, or it was a troll account. 

Yes, wasn’t reliably reported but one of the sort of “pretending to be a real source” twitter accounts said as much way back when they axed Holtmann

37 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

There was a tweet from what seemed to be a credible reporter -- but he was from New England and his primary beat was the Patriots. So I'm not exactly sure why he felt the need to tweet about the O$U basketball coaching search, or how legimitate his reporting/sourcing would be in that instance. 

Buckeye Vlad Goldin abusing Payton Sparks next year is my nightmare

Also, FAU definitely beats Purdue in the tourney…hopefully they’re matched in a 1 vs 8 game 

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Longwood just banked in a 3 to go up 2 on High Point with 1 min to go.    

1 seed High Point is in a battle  with 5 seed Longwood.   High Point up 1 in OT with 44 sec to go 

1 seed App st is  in a battle with 9 seed Georgia So.  Tied with 1:45 to go.    

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

1 seed High Point is in a battle  with 5 seed Longwood.   High Point up 1 in OT with 44 sec to go 

1 seed App st is  in a battle with 9 seed Georgia So.  Tied with 1:45 to go.    

Down goes the 1 seed in the Big South.  Longwood moves on 

22 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Fun analysis on UConn's offense: 

Good stuff. I love watching those guys. Helps when you have so that talent, but they’re the type of approach that I’d prefer to just spread, drive and kick.  

One thing though: if they ever get serious about calling moving screens they’ll have to get much more disciplined! lots of moving screens in that video