Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

6 minutes ago, str8baller said:

My take away from that game is Princeton is pretty good. Not sure that one was a fluke. 

Smith from PU slid underneath a driver and got a charge. Don’t think these new rules will BBS applied very well. 

They were applied in other games I watched. But not the Big Ten games. What a shocker.

3 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Good for him. Will be rooting for him.

Same. He has a family and cute little daughter to take care of. I’m not mad at him getting some money especially since he would not have gotten it here.  

He was a good spot up shooter for us last year. The problem was when better teams learned they could run him off the 3pt line and he couldn’t do much else. So we’ll see how he does as the season goes on. I still hope he does well. 

41 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

+1

At IU Tamar Bates and Parker Stewart feasted on cupcakes and were much different players against P5 teams.

They both have athletic limitations. With that said Bates made shots against the big boys when they left him open. MSU comes to mind. Most teams knew enough to just sit on his shot and he couldn’t do much else.