Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Creanfan

TOUGH TIMES BUT….

Indiana Basketball starts this week!! GO HOOSIERS! Regardless of all the stuff going on, I'll LOVE my HOOSIERS until I die!

Fo Sho! It's Indiana!!! No matter the coach, no matter the players I will be a devoted fan regardless!

Still can't wait to see Troy, JB, Yogi, Hanner on the floor together!!!

Yusss!! The big question is do I spring for the btn.com or can I actually sit on my hands until the replay on saturday.
*chews nails like an old school typewriter*

Pay the $15 to go to the game...if you're in range. So much better.

Pay the $15 to go to the game...if you're in range. So much better.

That's not an option for all of us!

My first game this season will be Dec 22 if I can get tickets. I know New Orleans is a marquee matchup. And that'll be it until post-season probably. The team should schedule a home and away with all the schools near me.

But, I totally agree. I would always buy tickets whenever they were under $20. I would spend $10 on a six pack to watch with friends anyway, might as well go.

That's not an option for all of us!

My first game this season will be Dec 22 if I can get tickets. I know New Orleans is a marquee matchup. And that'll be it until post-season probably. The team should schedule a home and away with all the schools near me.

But, I totally agree. I would always buy tickets whenever they were under $20. I would spend $10 on a six pack to watch with friends anyway, might as well go.

Before I started here, I'd go to any game I could that was $30ish and under depending on the opponent. Some of my best nights have consisted of getting on Stubhub in the morning and finding a buddy to ride co-pilot to Bloomington that night. Now that I'm here it's a tad easier lol.