Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
CampHoosier

Eyewitness Testimony from a Passenger

In the report, she states the group left a party then dropped off Davis in the parking lot at Memorial Stadium and that it appeared Davis was attempting to jump onto the front of the Jeep.

"He was just trying to be dumb. I have no idea what was going through his head," the report quotes Johanningsmeier as saying.

She also said Holt was shaken by the incident.

"It wasn't just any random person," she is quoted as saying. "It was one of his teammates. He was scared. He didn't know what to do. I want people to understand it was an accident."

Edited by IU Hoosier41
Edited Source to the True Source

Damn a fractured skull is a big time injury. 

It's very bad. Hard to detect internal bleeding. Increase in susceptibility to seizures by 20%. 6 weeks at best. But considering he was just taken off of a ventilator, I don't think he's playing this season. But he is breathing on his own which is key

The wording of this tweet is very odd...

Source wanted to make clear that Davis was NOT hit as soon as he got out of car. Instead, car circled back around and him him at full speed.

UPDATE: Devin Davis suffered fractured skull in accident. Being monitored for swelling, in and out of sleep according to sources. #iubb

The wording of this tweet is very odd...

Source wanted to make clear that Davis was NOT hit as soon as he got out of car. Instead, car circled back around and him him at full speed.

I think that was to clarify that Holt didn't hit DD immediately after he got out aka not seeing him or being negligent. Poorly worded

Hopefully/probably. Poorly worded is an understatement. I'd almost say it's irresponsibly worded. The implication is that the car essentially did a circle and ran him over.  

I think that was to clarify that Holt didn't hit DD immediately after he got out aka not seeing him or being negligent. Poorly worded

The fracture is not the major issue in terms of recovery time. The fracture is a hairline fracture. It will heal in four to six weeks. How quickly his brain recovers will determine how long he is out.

I was going to say the same thing...the skull itself is a very tough bone and with a lot of blood flow so healing is pretty fast...the brain though...is tricky...he might be so concussed that his migraines, balance, neuroreceptors and a host of other items will bother him forever...kind of like a veteran after being in a IED explosion...maybe you’d walk away from the actual explosion, but the brain bashing last a long while, if not permanent