Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Jim Irsay arrested for OWI/Possession

ruxue9fkgzyyyg24ou0i.jpg

Colts owner Jim Irsay—who, despite images like these, has said before that he doesn't drink—was arrested late last night in Indiana.

Irsay was arrested in Carmel, Ind., and booked around 3 a.m. He was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance, and his bond was set at $22,500.

In 2002, Irsay spent a month in rehab for a decades-long addiction to prescription painkillers.

@AdamSchefter: Colts announced owner Jim Irsay checked into a health-care facility and is committed to undergoing necessary treatment for his issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Pleaded guilty today to OWI. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11452728/indianapolis-colts-owner-jim-irsay-pleads-guilty-misdemeanor-charge-operating-vehicle-intoxicated

Kevin Seifert @SeifertESPN  
There it is: #NFL announces Jim Irsay discipline: 6 games, $500K fine after plea agreement today.

Wow. I didn't really read into this when it came out so idk what his BAC was but he must've been extremely drunk if he couldn't recite letters c through n.

Then again I practice it nearly every time I drink just in case we get stopped by IUPD walking back from parties/frats lol.

Regardless of how much he drank though, disappointing that such a prominent sports figure would even consider driving in that condition.

Wow. I didn't really read into this when it came out so idk what his BAC was but he must've been extremely drunk if he couldn't recite letters c through n.

Then again I practice it nearly every time I drink just in case we get stopped by IUPD walking back from parties/frats lol.

Regardless of how much he drank though, disappointing that such a prominent sports figure would even consider driving in that condition.

I'm pretty sure it was prescription meds more so than drinking but who knows. He looked old man pathetic in the video. Not like a billionaire mogul, that's for certain.

I'm pretty sure it was prescription meds more so than drinking but who knows. He looked old man pathetic in the video. Not like a billionaire mogul, that's for certain.

I thought it was all PK's because I have never heard anything about a BAC.