Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

That's a completely different situation. Lebron didn't go join Boston's big 3 after they beat him. Miami won 47 games the previous year and got bounced 4-1 in the first round. Lebron never lost to Miami in the playoffs. Golden State won 73 games and beat Durant weeks before he joined them. Not even remotely similar, regardless of what the talking heads tell you. 

While different both were pretty weak. 

19 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

While different both were pretty weak. 

Why? The Cavs had 7 years to build a championship team around LeBron and they failed. That's not on him. He wasn't fortunate enough to have a competent front office bring in other star players like Magic, Bird, Jordan, etc. were. So, he went out and did it himself. 

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Why? The Cavs had 7 years to build a championship team around LeBron and they failed. That's not on him. He wasn't fortunate enough to have a competent front office bring in other star players like Magic, Bird, Jordan, etc. were. So, he went out and did it himself. 

LeBron was dictating their policies they never had a chance to build one on their own. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

He had them hiring hiring his friends lol

That has nothing to with the players they brought in, though. They had a chance to build something after he left and we saw how well that went.. The Cavs haven't had a winning season without LeBron since 97/98. 

23 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

That has nothing to with the players they brought in, though. They had a chance to build something after he left and we saw how well that went.. The Cavs haven't had a winning season without LeBron since 97/98. 

You have your opinion and I have mine. I considered it very weak.

How is that wrong? 

Durant went to a championship team to get a ring that already had 4 other All-Stars, one MVP, and a heck of a coach.

LeBron had to beg a mediocre, at best, Chris Bosh, who was an All-Star but never really played like one and Dwayne Wade, who was good at one point but was terrible after that, the coach was so so too.

Completely different scenarios there.  It's not like they both left their original teams to team up with good players to try and win a title.

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

How is that wrong? 

Durant went to a championship team to get a ring that already had 4 other All-Stars, one MVP, and a heck of a coach.

LeBron had to beg a mediocre, at best, Chris Bosh, who was an All-Star but never really played like one and Dwayne Wade, who was good at one point but was terrible after that, the coach was so so too.

Completely different scenarios there.  It's not like they both left their original teams to team up with good players to try and win a title.

I literally laughed reading this whole post.

Chris Bosh was a multiple all nba- all star when he signed with Miami. Wade was as well and in his prime. 

I don’t care enough to continue to argue with you all so good luck with whatever it is that affends you all when anybody speaks ill of lebron.

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

How is that wrong? 

There's a huge difference between joining the team that just beat you and creating your own team to take down the team that keeps beating you. If you're at the rec center and a team keeps beating you, do you team up with them or do you keep trying to beat them?

1 minute ago, HoosierRobbie said:

I literally laughed reading this whole post.

Chris Bosh was a multiple all nba- all star when he signed with Miami. Wade was as well and in his prime. 

I don’t care enough to continue to argue with you all so good luck with whatever it is that affends you all when anybody speaks ill of lebron.

Chris Bosh was all-NBA only one time, and he has never been first team all-NBA. 

14 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

There's a huge difference between joining the team that just beat you and creating your own team to take down the team that keeps beating you. If you're at the rec center and a team keeps beating you, do you team up with them or do you keep trying to beat them?

Does the rec team that keeps beating me need an undersized shooting guard that can't shoot or a point guard who can't pass?  If so, I'm being carried by that team to a rec center title.  If not I'll go find some players that are cool and really good at basketball.  If we don't win I'll complain about the team that keeps beating me that picked up the better pg/sg.  However, I would kill it if I got a ton of FTA!  Nobody guards you there and I could step over the line anytime I wanted.  (calm down people just having a little fun, take a deep breath and laugh a little)

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Yeah they were only the ones scouting the teams they played. The players they drafted or traded for. How could that ever adversely effect a team. 

11 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Can't ever count out the King. On to game 7!

Never!  I mean, how does a human do that after looking so gassed in game 5?!  The KING comes out and wins game 6 almost single-handedly!!  If LeBron would have hand picked his All-Star teammates he'd have at least 8 titles by now.